6.9.12

Extra Life 2012!

Some of you may have noticed that there are a lot of new widgets and stuff popping up on my Blogspot, but I just added the most important one of all.

See the one that looks like a thermometer? That's my fundraising widget for an awesome event called "Extra Life."

Just in case, here's a photo of it anyways (it looks so depressing at $0!!):


For those of you who are not familiar with it, it is a gaming marathon event where awesome volunteers sit down and play video games for 24 hours straight and try and get people to sponsor them. Please take some time out to read about my pledge and even donate a couple dollars. Every cent helps children with life-threatening illnesses!

I'm hoping to broadcast my marathon on Livestream and get to know some other bloggers better through the whole process. Hope you all join me!

Right now I'm thinking of doing a speedrun of Kingdom Hearts (featuring my half-awake uncanny English Dub Sanji impersonations) and goofing off on Trauma Team. I also may play some Tabletop RPG's with some friends as well.

I've done a horrible job raising money in the past mainly because I focused on collecting cash donations versus donations that can be seen through the website, so I want to change that this year!

Here is a link to my donation page as well!

Also, if people start donating money, I will host a giveaway if I meet double my goal amount. Right now my goal is $100, but if you help me get to $200, a great surprise is in store! I'm hoping to post more details once I get my hands on the merchandise soon enough. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a question or a comment! =) I try to answer them as quickly as possible, so please check back!